Sweet Pickle Pie offers a 30-day unconditional return program for all chimes purchased in our store and we pay for return shipping. (If your chime arrived damaged or has a warranty issue, please see our freight damage or warranty pages.)
To obtain a full refund as part of our 30-day unconditional return program, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure your chime is in salable condition. It should be free of dings, scrapes, and other blemishes. Look at your chime and imagine that you just received it, would you be happy with how it looks? If not, don't worry, you can still return it but there may be a small charge to replace non-salable parts (this is rare).
2. Carefully pack the chime in its original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, please pack the chime in an appropriately-sized box and use plenty of packaging materials to prevent shipping damage.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number and a UPS call tag. We pay for return shipping so there will be no shipping fees for you to deal with. Please be sure to write the RMA number on the box: we may not be able to issue a refund for chimes that are returned without an RMA number on the box.
4. When the returned chime is received by Music of the Spheres, their staff will inspect it and notify Sweet Pickle Pie. Assuming all is well, we will issue your refund. If there are any problems, then we will work with you to resolve them.
5. Your refund may take several days to appear on your credit card, PayPal, or Amazon Payments account.